The following short meditations (times are indicated after each title) provide a stepping stone to the rich world of meditation. These meditations are simple and easy. You just slip into them. You acquire through these meditations: less stress, more energy, more positive feelings and an easier understanding (wisdom, insight). If you give a place in your life to these short meditations on a regular basis, they will be even more of a blessing to you.
Some advice when using them: put yourself in an easy and straight position, without exaggerating. Feel as if a wire is attached to the crown of your head that pulls you softly upwards. Try to do and feel this well. At the same time, be assured that it is always OK. You don’t have to be critical towards yourself. Always seek the motivation to do it NOW as well as possible and to follow the meditations. Sometimes, it can happen that someone gets a bit tense because of the unusual aspect of this. This passes in any case as soon as you can really let yourself go. You don’t need to go deeply as a first step in meditation. The beginning just comes naturally. If you feel that it’s nice, if you feel that it is doing you good, then you move on. Meditation is indeed a whole universe, but you don’t need to aim at this universe as your goal. Who knows, with these first steps you already come quite far.
INSTANT STRESS RELIEF
- A PURE AND DEEP RELAXATION FROM HEAD TO FEET (Dutch only)
- MUSCLE TENSION / RELAXATION (Dutch only)
- INVITING RELAXATION (Dutch only)
STRENGTHENING POSITIVE FEELINGS
- A WALK IN NATURE (Dutch only)
- A MEDITATION OF COMPASSION (Dutch only)
- AAH AT INHALATION - OOH AT EXHALATION (Dutch only)
DEVELOPING DEEP INSIGHT
- ‘I DON’T KNOW'- INSIGHT (Dutch only)
- NOT JUDGING TOO FAST (Dutch only)
- THE FLOWER THAT OPENS (Dutch only)